50% Scholarship at Australian Catholic UniversitySiguenos @aisofficecol
The Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarships (ISS) are now open for applicants seeking to enrol in Semester One 2018.
The university offers up to 20 commencing undergraduate or postgraduate students a 50% tuition fee waiver. The tuition fee waiver is for the minimum duration of the course and applies to coursework programs.
· not be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand
· have been offered a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate program (Excluding pathway /Diploma courses) at ACU
· attend at the relevant ACU campus as a full-time student
· not be in receipt of another major scholarship or award
· not be attending ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student
· provide evidence of academic merit including achievement of an average of at least 80% in previous study completed within the last two years (undergraduate applicants) or four years (postgraduate applicants)
How to Apply
The application form and further details can be accessed via the ACU International Student Scholarship webpage.
NOTE: Applications will only be considered if they have been issued with an offer to study an eligible course at ACU in February 2018 intake.
Applications close 30 September 2017 (Sydney time).